• Allows supervisors to create account prior to or as part of checkout process
• Support lost password function
• If for some reason the test kicks you out, the trainee can now use the SAME KEY to restart the test where they left off.
• Display account profile (email address, first name, last name, company name, city, phone)
• Allows supervisor to update their profile and password
• Display list of valid training keys
• Shows the account manager a list of certifications and expiration dates
• The account management area will display a link to certification cards
• Customer account area will display link to training films
• Management area will display link to exams
• Display link to evaluation forms
• Will allow customer to associate keys to trainees based on email address
• If previously mentioned account does not exist account will be created and login information will be sent to the trainee via email.
• Will allow customer to view exams taken, exam scores, and certification expiration dates of trainees that he has associated keys with.
• Allows supervisors the ability to print reports up to 3 years, at which time your cards expire.
Individual's Signing Up For Training
Remember: If you are a individual doing training you MUST follow our policies. Please read the HOW DOES IT WORK PAGE
• Allows the user to create account prior to or as part of checkout process
• If the test kicks you out, you can now resume it using the SAME KEY,
• Customer account area will display account profile (email address, first name, last name, company name, city, phone)
• Customer account area will allow update of profile and password
• Customer account area will display list of valid keys
• Your account will allow you to see a list of certifications that you have completed and their expiration dates.
• Will allow you access to your certification cards
• Will give you access to training films
• Customer account area will access the safety training courses.
• Give you access to evaluation forms
Resuming An Online Test
If you are doing a safety training test and it kicks you out, you can now continue where you left off by logging back in and re-entering the SAME TRAINING KEY